Jasprit Bumrah! When Sachin's Advise help Bumrah to Get Virat's Wicket




Happy Birthday Jaspreet Bumrah !!
Did You know - Jasprit Bumrah is Find of Sachin Tendulkar 

Jasprit Bumrah - Sachin Tendulkar giving me my ipl debut cap was my most memorable moment. 

in My IPL 2013 Debut Match when Virat Kohli hit Three Fours in Four balls, i was nervous, :(

then Sachin Tendulkar was fielding at mid-off, he came and said - Dont Worry that just one good ball and my match would change.

I Followed Sachin's Advise and I got Virat Kohli's Wicket. 
That's Sachin Tendulkar 🙏
Inspiration Level - Sachin

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

Friendship Day Special - Must Read Special Story of Sachin's 3 Best Friends

THE DAY When Sachin forgot his pain injury and played Greatest ODI Inning FOR INDIA

When Dravid Declared Sachin On 194*. Full Story in Sachin's Words How Coach & Ganguly say Sorry & Sachin's Reply to Sanjay Manjrekar.