When Sachin Tendulkar played with tissues in underwear (due to upset Stomach) Scored 97 Runs (WC 2003 Vs SL) & india WON







When Sachin Tendulkar played with tissues in underwear (due to Bad Stomach) Yet Sachin made 97 runs and India won the match.


Sachin Tendulkar writes in 'Playing It My Way'- This happened because I had not yet fully recovered from the cramp I had suffered while playing Pakistan and as a result had a lot of isotonic drinks," I also added a teaspoon of salt to the energy drinks, thinking it would help the recovery.

and that caused a tummy upset. In fact, the situation was so bad that I had to bat with tissues inside my underwear. I even had to go back to the dressing room during one of the drinks breaks and was feeling extremely uncomfortable in the middle.


I somehow scored 97, but batting with stomach cramps wasn't a pleasant experience. I was pushing myself to the limits of endurance and in the end I was glad that the effort paid off."

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

Friendship Day Special - Must Read Special Story of Sachin's 3 Best Friends

THE DAY When Sachin forgot his pain injury and played Greatest ODI Inning FOR INDIA

When Dravid Declared Sachin On 194*. Full Story in Sachin's Words How Coach & Ganguly say Sorry & Sachin's Reply to Sanjay Manjrekar.