Today in 2007 Simon Taufel Wrongly Given Sachin Out at 91ЁЯШо And Sachin's Reaction Won Millions Hearts


On this day in 2007 this sad incident happened.
But How Many Remember That Sad Incident - :(

When Simon Taufel wrongly given Sachin Tendulkar out at the Score of 91 2007 Trent Bridge Test. ЁЯШ│ЁЯШбЁЯШаЁЯШн


"I always look at the big screen after giving a decision. And the minute I saw the replay of Sachin's dismissal, I knew I got it wrong,

"The big disappointment is that people come to watch Sachin and I gave him out wrongly. That upset me." - Taufel


Sachin Looked at Me & He Simply Walks Sadly ЁЯШФЁЯЩБ.
he was on 91. but he always Shows Respect Towards Umpire's Decision. whether he on 0 or 200. ЁЯЩПЁЯЩП


'' Sachin's Passion and humility has always impressed me as an icon within his country and the game, yet he does find time to sign autographs for as many people as possible. his departure from international cricket will leave a void. - Simon Taufel.

рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгिрдпाँ

рдЗрд╕ рдм्рд▓ॉрдЧ рд╕े рд▓ोрдХрдк्рд░िрдп рдкोрд╕्рдЯ

Friendship Day Special - Must Read Special Story of Sachin's 3 Best Friends

THE DAY When Sachin forgot his pain injury and played Greatest ODI Inning FOR INDIA

When Dravid Declared Sachin On 194*. Full Story in Sachin's Words How Coach & Ganguly say Sorry & Sachin's Reply to Sanjay Manjrekar.