Happy B'day Mohammad Shami! When Shami dedicates his debut to Sachin Tendulkar in 2013


Happy Birthday Mohammad Shami 😍🎂

India's One of The Finest Pace Star :)

Do You Know - Mohammad Shami dedicates his debut to Sachin Tendulkar in 2013🙏👏 That was Sachin's 199th Test Kolkata :(


Shami Wrote - "My biggest achievement is that Sachin is with me so I would dedicate my performance to him as well as my family "It's a double delight for me, making my Test debut on my home ground as well as getting to play with Tendulkar. " 

Proud Moment For Me. 


And Shami Took 4 for 71 and 5 For 47 in that Test :D

Thank You Shami Bhai 

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

Friendship Day Special - Must Read Special Story of Sachin's 3 Best Friends

THE DAY When Sachin forgot his pain injury and played Greatest ODI Inning FOR INDIA

When Dravid Declared Sachin On 194*. Full Story in Sachin's Words How Coach & Ganguly say Sorry & Sachin's Reply to Sanjay Manjrekar.